Get the latest news and show info via email! Sign up for the free newsletter:
I have always been an advocate of community outreach performances—from college to kindergarten, it's always fun to go back to school! If you'd like to have me visit your school for assembly performances, and classroom workshops, get in touch with me or my friends at Academic Entertainment!
from The Deep Well Sessions.
New World presents twelve original compositions by John Schussler and Geoffrey Castle, plus a stormy rendition of Ornette Coleman's "Lonely Woman" and a funky arrangement of several traditional Irish tunes in "Farewell to Inwood." Originally published as the Guarneri Undergound's first album, New World is now remastered to be clearer than ever, and features several tracks that have become audience and radio favorites.
- Geoffrey Castle - Violin, Electric violin, producer
- John Schussler - Violin, Electric Violin, Percussion, Guitar, producer
- Garey Shelton - Bass, engineer
- Ben Smith - Drums
- Eric Tingstad - Guitar (Reflected Moon)
- Jovino Santos Neto - Piano (Pacifying the Cat)
- Jami Sieber - Cello (Pacifying the Cat)
- Dan Tyack - Pedal Steel, Peda-bro (Box of Marbles)
- Mike Gordon - Clarinet (Baglama)
- Behnam Khoshkhoo - Vocals (Gazirah)
- Michael Lord - Mix
- Rick Fisher - Mastered at RFI Mastering Lab, Seattle
- Cover art by Don Barnett